Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 by Stacia Misner, Norman Warren, Ivan Sanders, Mariano Teixeira Neto, Scott A. Helmers (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $57.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDive into the business intelligence features in SharePoint 2013 - and use the right combination of tools to deliver compelling solutions. NOTE: This book is based on SharePoint 2013 Preview; its content and publication date will be updated for final SharePoint 2013 software. Take control of business intelligence (BI) with the tools offered by SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL Server(R) 2012. Led by a group of BI and SharePoint experts, you'll get step-by-step instructions for understanding how to use these techlogies best in specific BI scenarios - whether you're a SharePoint administrator, SQL Server developer, or business analyst. Discover how to: Manage the entire BI lifecycle, from determining key performance indicators to building dashboards Use web-based Microsoft Excel(R) services and publish workbooks on a SharePoint Server Mash up data from multiple sources and create Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) using PowerPivot Create data-driven diagrams that provide interactive processes and context with Microsoft Visio(R) Services Use dashboards, scorecards, reports, and key performance indicators to monitor and analyze your business Use SharePoint to view BI reports side by side, matter which tools were used to produced them
- Author BiographyNorm Warren is a SharePoint, PerformancePoint, and SQL Server expert and coauthor of Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2010. Mariano Teixeira Neto is a software design engineer on the SQL Server Analysis Services team who has worked on PowerPivot for SharePoint. Stacia Misner is a Microsoft Certified IT Professional-BI and a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist-BI and the author of multiple books on Microsoft SQL Server and BI. Ivan Sanders is a Microsoft MVP for SharePoint and independent consultant focused on delivering Microsoft SharePoint solutions.
- Author(s)Ivan Sanders,Mariano Teixeira Neto,Norman Warren,Scott A. Helmers,Stacia Misner
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight671 g
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.