All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Law offers comprehensive coverage of the key aspects of business law that is easy to understand for both law and n-law students. Established legal topics such as Contract, Company and Employment Law, as well as emerging areas such as Health and Safety and Environmental Law, are considered as they apply to business. This new edition has been thoroughly updated to include all the recent major developments in the law, such as the Equalities Act, occupiers' liability, and environmental permitting. Key learning features include: * new Law in Context boxes that contextualise each chapter's topic within the Business environment; * diagrams and tables to illustrate key principles; * newly updated key case boxes that highlight landmark cases for easy reference; * revision summaries at the end of each chapter to help clarify the key points for each topic; * an attractive two-colour text design which aids easy understanding and quick referencing; * an up-to-date and easy-to-use companion website with additional features to further your learning and track your progress. Business Law offers a topical overview of this subject in an accessible style suited to both law and business studies undergraduates.
- Author BiographyDavid Kelly was formerly Principal Lecturer in Law at Staffordshire University and is the author of the best-selling textbook The English Legal System with Gary Slapper. Ruby Hammer, LL.B. (Hons), LL.M., is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Staffordshire University and is subject leader for Tort Law and Environmental Law as well as being research active in the field of climate change regulation and renewable energy. John Hendy is Director of Hendy Associates Ltd and is an Education Consultant specialising in e-learning development. He teaches with numerous online institutions on LLB, LLM and MBA courses. He is also the founder of GoReferencing and GoRevision online tools.
- Author(s)David Kelly,John Hendy,Ruby Hammer,Ruth Hayward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 colour illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.