All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitles in Barron's Business Review series are widely used as classroom supplements to college textbooks and often serve as a main textbook in business brush-up programs. Business Law focuses on the importance of legal theory in the everyday business world, explaining such subjects as tort responsibility, government regulations, contracts, environmental law, product liability, consumer protection, and international law, among many other topics. Also discussed in detail are the legal aspects of partnerships, franchises, and corporations, as well as special topics that include business crimes, property as a legal concept, intellectual property, and similar pertinent topics. A study aid labeled Key Terms appears at the beginning of each chapter, and You Should Remember summaries are strategically interspersed throughout the text.
- Author(s)Robert W. Emerson
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2015
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight721 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.