Business Marketing Management: B2B by Thomas W. Speh, Michael D. Hutt (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $98.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $70.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by bubba_ganoosh
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the latest trends and issues, market-leading BUSINESS MARKETING MANAGEMENT: B2B, 11E, International Edition delivers comprehensive, cutting-edge coverage that equips readers with a solid understanding of today's fast-paced B2B market. Highlighting the similarities--and emphasizing the differences--between consumer goods and B2B marketing, this proven text focuses on market analysis, organizational buying behavior, relationship management, and the ensuing adjustments required in the marketing strategy elements used to reach organizational customers. Its managerial approach ties chapter concepts directly to real-world decision making. The new edition also includes additional emphasis on automated B2B practices and the impact of the Internet.
- Author BiographyThomas W. Speh, PhD, is Professor of Marketing Emeritus and former Associate Dean at the Farmer School of Business, Miami University (Ohio). Dr. Speh earned his PhD from Michigan State University. Prior to his tenure at Miami, Dr. Speh taught at the University of Alabama. Dr. Speh has been a regular participant in professional marketing and logistics meetings and has published articles in a number of academic and professional journals, including the Journal of Marketing, Sloan Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Sciences, Journal of Business Logistics, Journal of Retailing, Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, and Industrial Marketing Management. He was the recipient of the Beta Gamma Sigma Distinguished Faculty award for excellence in teaching at Miami University's School of Business and of the Miami University Alumni Association's Effective Educator award. Dr. Speh has been active in both the Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) and the Council of Logistics Management (CLM). He has served as president of WERC and as president of the CLM. Dr. Speh has been a consultant on strategy issues to such organizations as Xerox, Procter & Gamble, Burlington Northern Railroad, Sara Lee, J. M. Smucker Co., and Millenium Petrochemicals, Inc. Michael D. Hutt (PhD, Michigan State University) is the Ford Motor Company Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Marketing at the W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University. He has also held faculty positions at Miami University (Ohio) and the University of Vermont. Dr. Hutt's teaching and research interests are concentrated in the areas of business-to-business marketing and strategic marketing. His current research centers on the marketing-finance interface, particularly the application of financial portfolio theory to customer management. Dr. Hutt's research has been published in the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, MIT Sloan Management Review, Journal of Retailing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and other scholarly journals. He is also the co-author of Macro Marketing (John Wiley & Sons) and contributing author of Marketing: Best Practices (South-Western).
- Author(s)Michael D. Hutt,Thomas W. Speh
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement11th International edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.