All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbout one quarter of businessperson's work time is spent in meetings. It's even worse for a CEO. This fact emphasizes the need for effective, civilized business meetings. Business Meeting Etiquette: How to Make Every Meeting Successful can be your guide. Also included in this information-packed book is suggested homework and numerous examples, making this an indispensable book for those planning and participating in business meetings. Author, Rebecca Black of Etiquette Now! has taught countless workshops on this subject. Now you can have this same advice in the palm of your hand without spending hundreds of dollars to attend one of her workshops.
- Author BiographyRebecca Black is most recognized as the co-owner, consultant, trainer and creative lead of the Etiquette Now! with clients from around the world. For more than two decades, she has created unique classes, lesson plans and books, as well as written articles and answered etiquette questions for her Got Etiquette website, blogs and for others. Rebecca - also known as the Polite One - began her career as a California credentialed teacher, but found that the classroom environment limited her creativity. Thus, she retired early to find her calling in helping others through her etiquette training. A tireless writer, this author has written well over forty books and lesson plans. Please visit Etiquette Now! for a complete list of her work.
- Author(s)Rebecca Black
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byWalker Black
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.