All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Models for Renewable Energy in the Built Environment provides insight to policy makers and market actors as to the ways that new and invative business models (and/or policy measures) can stimulate the deployment of renewable energy techlogies (RET) and energy efficiency (EE) measures in this field. This project was initiated and funded by the IEA Implementing Agreement for Renewable Energy Techlogy Deployment (IEA-RETD). It analyses ten business models in three categories, covering different types of energy service companies (ESCO's). Included: * developing properties certified with a 'green' building label * building owners profiting from rent increases after EE measures * property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing * on-bill financing * leasing of RET equipment. Coverage extends to the organisational and financial structure of the models and the existing market and policy context, plus analysis of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT). The book concludes with recommendations for policy makers and other market actors on how to encourage and accelerate built environment renewable energy techlogies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 3 colour tables, 11 colour illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.