All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Business Organisations Law Guidebook 2nd Edition (formally Company Law Guidebook) is for law students taking a business organisations/company law unit in an Australia jurisdiction. This guidebook helps students to navigate through the fundamental points of business organisations law using: clear and concise explanations of what you need to kw cases, statutes and sections to remember assessment preparation sections diagrams and tables to help explain difficult concepts and complex material up-to-date cases and legislation.
- Author BiographyMichael A Adams is Dean of the School of Law at the University of Western Sydney. Marina Nehme is Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Law at the University of New South Wales.
- Author(s)Marina Nehme,Michael A. Adams
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight256 g
- Width151 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.