All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Business Partner is a professional who supports and advises strategic and operational decision-making through insights that drive better business performance. Often as a result of external changes, business partners must respond quickly to map out the future strategic development, keep the firm competitive and ensure all objectives and legal requirements are met. In this book, business partnering expert Steven Swientozielskyj introduces a framework that provides a set of practical tools and techniques via a simple six stage model that, when replicated, will take the practitioner from start to finish through strategic change; from the formation and agreement of the strategy to its delivery and sustainability. Business Partnering is a one-stop shop for understanding this important phemen and as such will be vital reading for practitioners and academics in the business arena.
- Author BiographySteven Swientozielskyj BA (hons ), FCMA, MBA, CGMA, is an international speaker and expert on world class improvements relating to complex service and change issues.
- Author(s)Steven Swientozielskyj
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, 41 black & white tables, 66 black & white line drawings
- Weight382 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.