All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing together contributions from leading thinkers around the world, this 2007 book reviews developments in the theory and practice of performance measurement and management. Significantly updated and modified from the first edition, the book includes ten additional chapters which review performance measurement from the perspectives of accounting, marketing, operations, public services and supply-chain management. In addition to these functional analyses the book explores performance measurement frameworks and methodologies, practicalities and challenges, and enduring questions and issues. Edited by one of the world's leading experts on performance measurement and management, Business Performance Measurement will be of interest to graduate students, managers and researchers who wish to understand more about the theory and practice of performance measurement and management.
- Author BiographyAndy Neely is Deputy Director of the ESRC/EPSRC AIM Research Initiative, Professor of Operations Strategy and Performance at Cranfield School of Management, and Visiting Professor of Operations Management at London Business School.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 tables
- Weight1130 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAndy Neely
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.