All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative casebook uses a simulated deal format that is drawn from the deal-files of real world practicing lawyers. It integrates the teaching of transactional lawyering skills with the presentation of new substantive law that is critical to the success of a first year corporate lawyer practicing in a transactional setting.
- Author(s)Dana M Warren,Therese H Maynard
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen Casebooks
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1270 g
- Width191 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.