Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Business Planning Pocketbook (3rd Edition) explains what issues to address, how to write a business plan, what questions to ask, how much detail to include and the time-frame to adopt. In the chapter on planning theory the author identifies eight different planning styles, followed in the next chapter with a description of the seven stages of the planning process. In his summary the author says: 'A plan is a statement of what you intend to achieve, how, when and with what resources'. A complex subject made simple. Author Neil Russell-Jones is widely published, speaks internationally, lectures and is a special advisor for the Princes Youth Business Trust. In the Management Pocketbooks Series he has also written books on decision-making, strategy, managing change and marketing.
- Author(s)Neil Russell-Jones
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.