Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.51+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you take off on a road trip to a new destination without a map or good directions? Probably t. Yet, sometimes business owners go full speed ahead without even having a destination in mind, much less a map on how to get there. That's why so many businesses never make it. In today's competitive marketplace, 3/4 of all new businesses fail within two to three years. Whether you're launching a new business or working to strengthen or expand an established one, a business plan is your road map to success. Business Plans For Dummies, 2nd Edition helps you keep your businesses on track and reach your goals. Written by Paul Tiffany, PhD, professor at UC Berkley Haas Business School and the Wharton School of Business and Steven Peterson, PhD, Professor at UC Berkeley Haas Business School and CEO of Strategic Play, it helps you: realistically determine where your business is and where you want to go; create a detailed business plan and put it into action instead of in a drawer; use the plan to secure financing; prepare for opportunities; and, avoid common pitfalls. In short, Business Plans for Dummies helps you determine where you want your business to go and create a map for getting there. You'll discover how to: identify and approach potential financial backers, including venture capital firms, angels, bankers, and others; clarify and crystallize your company's mission, vision, and values; analyze your industry and your competition; identify your customers, including their needs, habits, purchase triggers, and decision-making processes; objectively analyze your company's strengths and weaknesses; analyze your financial situation in order to do realistic forecasts and budgets; recognize trends and anticipate changes, both in the overall ecomy and in your industry; plan for growth, considering the product life cycle, new products, or new markets; and, structure your organization and nurture leadership. Complete with diverse techniques and approaches plus a sample business plan, Business Plans For Dummies gives you detailed how-to for designing a dynamic, business plan that will keep you on course in spite of the inevitable curves and detours in today's marketplace. It's a plantastic resource for business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographyPaul Tiffany, PhD, is a professor of management at the Haas Business School, UC Berkeley, and an Adjunct Professor at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Steven Peterson, PhD, is the founder and CEO of Strategic Play and an Executive Education Lecturer at the Haas Business School.
- Author(s)Paul Tiffany,Steven D. Peterson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Most relevant reviews
- trc.jmc08 Jan, 2014by
Buy this book if you have never written a business plan; it will help
This book is easy to read, easy to follow and made it easy to write a business plan. The symbols throughout the book assist you with helpful hints in many sections.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.