All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interactive guide to every element of the business planning process Are you an entrepreneur who wants to make it big? A manager grappling with logistics? A small business owner trying to map out a future in shaky ecomic times? Then look further! Business Plans Kit For Dummies is a nuts-and-bolts guide to evaluating and invigorating your commercial strategy, matter how big or small your business. * Lay the foundations identify your long-term goals and brainstorm your business options * Develop the skills sketch out a working model, size up competitors and fire up your marketing machine * Make it personal scrutinise the ins and outs of? your budget and diagse what you need to take your ideas forward * Maximise your plan's potential take advantage of the latest online resources and e-techlogy to give your venture the edge * Fix faulty strategies recognise weak spots, build on strengths and make preparations to update your plan a year from w Open the book and find: * Advice on stimulating business creativity * Effective ways to research your start-up needs * How to get the most out of your industry * Tips on sharpening your marketing drive and developing a customer profile * Forecasting strategies for every kind of business * Planning sheets, sample budgets and managerial forms * How to use libraries, directories and search engines to your advantage The interactive companion CD-ROM is packed with templates, worksheets, assignments and checklists to help you kick-start the planning process, monitor progress and get your business on track.
- Author BiographySteven Peterson is CEO of Strategic Play, a top management training company. Peter Jaret is an award-winning author and journalist. Barbara Findlay Schenck is a business and marketing consultant. Colin Barrow is a venture capitalist, entrepreneur and the best-selling author of Starting a Business For Dummies.
- Author(s)Barbara Findlay Schenck,Peter E. Jaret,Steven D. Peterson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.