All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to write a successful business plan is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by Iain Maitland, a leading expert on appraisals as both a coach and a practitioner, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to kw to in order to write and receive support for a business plan. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Author BiographyIain Maitland is an entrepreneur who has set up and run several successful businesses. He is the editor of Property Auctions Confidential and Auction Trader and writes for the Sunday Times and Guardian. He is the author of 44 business books.
- Author(s)Iain Maitland
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content NoteDiagrams and cartoons throughout
- Weight130 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.