Business Process Execution Language for Web Services by Benny K. Mathew, Poornachandra Sarang, Matjaz B. Juric (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $181.12+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed at architects and developers in the design, implementation, and integration phases of advanced information systems and e-business solutions, developing business processes and dealing with the issues of composition, orchestration, transactions, coordination, and security. The book presumes kwledge of XML and web services, web services development (either on J2EE or .NET), and multi-tier architecture
- Author BiographyBenny Mathew is a Solution Architect at Two Connect Inc. He did his Masters in Computer Applications from University of Mysore, India. His fascination for computers started at the age of 14, when he experienced the joy of programming for the first time on a Sinclair ZX Spectrum+. He has co-authored several books and articles on .NET and BizTalk 2004/2006 for leading book publishers and developer portals such as Wrox Press, Apress, Packt Publishing, DevX, ASPToday, CSharpToday and DeveloperFusion. During his free time, Benny likes to read/write blogs and help people on the newsgroups related to BizTalk. He was awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for two consecutive years. Before joining Two Connect, he was with companies like IBM, Hewlett Packard, Thomson Financials and Delphi Software. you can reach him at benny(at)mvps(dot)org. Matjaz B. Juric holds a Ph.D. in computer and information science. He is Full Professor at the university and head of the Cloud Computing and SOA Competence Centre. Matjaz is Java Champion and Oracle ACE Director. He has more than 15 years of work experience. He has authored/coauthored Business Process Driven SOA using BPMN and BPEL, Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (English and French editions), BPEL Cookbook: Best Practices for SOA-based integration and composite applications development (award for best SOA book in 2007 by SOA World Journal), SOA Approach to Integration, Professional J2EE EAI, Professional EJB, J2EE Design Patterns Applied, and .NET Serialization Handbook. He has published chapters in More Java Gems (Cambridge University Press) and in Technology Supporting Business Solutions (Nova Science Publishers). He has also published in journals and magazines, such as SOA World Journal, Web Services Journal, Java Developer's Journal, Java Report, Java World, eai Journal, theserverside.com, OTN, ACM journals, and presented at conferences such as OOPSLA, Java Development, XML Europe, OOW, SCI, and others. He is a reviewer, program committee member, and conference organizer. Matjaz has been involved in several large-scale projects. In cooperation with IBM Java Technology Centre, he worked on performance analysis and optimization of RMI-IIOP, integral part of the Java platform. Matjaz is also a member of the BPEL Advisory Board. Poornachandra Sarang, Ph.D., is CEO of ABCOM Information Systems. He has been a Visiting Professor of Computer Engineering at the University of Notre Dame, USA and is currently a visiting professor for Post-Graduate Computer Science courses at the University of Mumbai. Dr. Sarang provides consulting services to worldwide clients in architecting and designing IT solutions based on Java, CORBA, and Microsoft platforms. A well known and a highly sought-after trainer, Dr. Sarang has conducted several training programs on the latest technologies for several top-notch IT companies. He conducts lectures/seminars on emerging technologies across the world and has made several presentations at international conferences. He has authored/co-authored several books on Java, C++, J2EE, e-Commerce, and .NET.
- Author(s)Benny K. Mathew,Matjaz B. Juric,Poornachandra Sarang
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.