Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Process Management: Practical Guidelines to Successful Implementations provides organizational leadership with an understanding of Business Process Management and its benefits to an organization. This is an easy-to-use, easy-to-read guide that provides a practical framework, complete with a set of tools and techniques, to successfully implement Business Process Management projects. In addition, it features vital organizational perspectives that t only provide an overall view of BPM and the move towards a process-centric organization, but also reveal how to embed BPM within an organization to ensure a continuous business process improvement culture.
- Author BiographyJohn Jeston has extensive experience in the business and IT industries, where for over 30 years he has covered project management, Business Process Management (BPM), business process re-engineering, systems development, outsourcing, and general management. In addition to his roles as a consultant, he has held the positions of Financial Controller, Divisional Manager, Director of a software company, HR Director and Chief Information Officer. John is an internationally recognised expert in BPM strategy and implementation. He currently manages his own internationally based consultancy, Management by Process Pty Ltd, specialising in training and selected process service offerings. Johan Nelis has international experience as a hands-on Business Process Management Consultant. He established and managed a BPM practice of 30 consultants in the Netherlands. He established the Dutch BPM Forum. He is Lead Consultant at a BPM consultancy, where he provides strategic advice on business process services and supervises a team of BPM consultants.
- Author(s)Johan Nelis,John Jeston
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/12/2014
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.