All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterested in our brains? Find out what we can learn from neuroscience and what myths to discard in Business Psychology in Action. Discover embodied leadership and learn how to appreciate and accommodate neurodiversity. From the inner mind to the outer limits, this book looks at global context and intercultural competence , as well as relating diversity to performance. Coaching can help clients to be at their best more consistently and contribute to safety-critical environments. This book segues into how risk builds in human behaviour through assumptions - and how to counter them. There is also a robust model to understand, assess and address the psychological elements of risk, and how it isn't just in high-risk environments where things go wrong. Business Psychology in Action looks at conflict from a more general perspective, as well as career derailers and how they intersect with organisational culture. Wondering how techlogy is changing coaching, assessment and development? A new school of thought suggests that psychology-based tools can be moved appropriately into client control. Business Psychology in Action also identifies the features of leadership that make for sustainable organisations that contribute morally, as well as ecomically, to society. It's easy to be overwhelmed by the magnitude of leadership literature, so instead enjoy a historical journey through leadership research and the giants on whose shoulders modern leadership thinking sits. Business Psychology in Action will appeal to those looking to improve their understanding of the psychology surrounding the corporate world, with the help of practical applications in real-life situations.
- Author BiographyPauline Grant is a business psychologist, coach and facilitator. She sees consulting as a way of making a difference by helping leaders and decision makers improve business communities.
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPauline Grant
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.