All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you about to begin your dissertation or a research project, but don't kw what topic to choose? Are you unsure of what research methods to use and how they should be applied to your project? Are you worried about how to write up your research project? Then this is the book for you! A balanced coverage of qualitative and quantitative methods means that matter what approach you choose to use for your project, there are examples and case studies to help guide you through the process. Student Research boxes provide an insight into situations and research decisions that students have encountered in real life projects. They contain hints, tips and sometimes questions to help you think through your own project. A Running Case Study charts the progression of two student research projects - one qualitative and one quantitative - and shows how the content of each chapter can be used to develop their projects. Thought provoking questions are included in order to help you consider the issues and decisions involved, which you can then apply to your own project. Deeper Insight boxes delve further into particular research issues, offering you a detailed description to increase your understanding of these areas, whilst Real Life examples put research methods into context, by showing you how they have been applied in real world situations. The Online Learning Centre contains a vast amount of extra resources to help you create a superior project: six statistical chapters are available to help you prepare, test and analyse your hypotheses and data. Extra cases, appendices and dataset exercises help you to take your study further. Check out the Research Skills Centre for free chapters of Study Skills books, examples of good and bad proposals, and templates for questionnaires and surveys.
- Author BiographyBoris Blumberg is Assistant Professor and Academic Director of MBA programmes in the School of Business and Economics at Maastricht University, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Boris Blumberg,Donald R. Cooper,Pamela S. Schindler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations, 1 map
- Weight2 g
- Width78 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.