All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an expert on financial analysis and capitalism, this book describes the widespread corruption and specific scandals that have occurred throughout history when ethically-challenged invators and greedy scoundrels are unable to resist the dark side of corruption.
- Author BiographyGary Giroux, PhD, CPA, is Shelton Professor of Accounting at Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.
- Author(s)Gary A. Giroux
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2041 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.