Business Statistics Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide by Steven Kemp, Sid Kemp (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 20 Mar
- AU $8.56+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-teaching guide brings business statistics down to an understandable level, using practical examples. Coverage includes: probability, analysis of variance, designed experiments, preparing statistical reports, basic statistical procedures, and much more.
- Author BiographySteven M. Kemp, Ph.D. is a Research Assistant Professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he received his Ph.D. in Psychology in 1993 from the L. L. Thurstone Psychometric Laboratory. He has taught Statistics at the Master's level at the Nursing School at UNC/CH. Steve does research in such exotic areas as neural network simulations of behavior, situational evaluations of behavioral simulations, and abductive reasoning. He is the inventor of the InSitu testbed (www.InSituTestbed.org). In previous lives, he has worked in data processing, software development, technical writing, advertising, and retail. This is his first book. When not writing or researching, he is a computer programmer and statistical consultant. Steve lives south of town with his cat, Eureka. Those interested in Steve's research or personal life can browse his WebSite: http://www.unc.edu/~skemp/ Sid Kemp, PMP is a certified Project Management Professional and a leading expert in project management for information technology, with over 15 years of experience. He assists Fortune 500 companies and major governmental agencies in the deployment of new technology and in developing and deploying custom project management methodologies. Sid has trained thousands of first-time managers and team leaders in PM-in public, corporate, and government seminars. He has over 10 years of experience as a trainer and author of training programs. Sid is the author of two other McGraw-Hill books that may be of interest to readers of Business Statistics Demystified: Budgeting for Managers (2002) and Project Management Demystified (2004).
- Author(s)Sid Kemp,Steven Kemp
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.