CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Statistics in Practice, Seventh Edition provides a modern, practical and unique framework for teaching an introductory course in Business Statistics. The textbook employs realistic examples, continuing case studies and a business improvement theme to teach the material. The Seventh Edition features more concise and lucid explanations, an improved topic flow and a sensible use of the best and most compelling examples. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author(s)Bruce Bowerman,Dr Richard O'Connell
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1656 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement7th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.