All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWith the principles of business strategies in mind, the analysis of cost containment plans, project risk evaluation, and the wide-range of quality planning techniques is essential for the integration of renewable generation and capital-intense endeavors in the current electrical infrastructure. Business Strategies for Electrical Infrastructure Engineering: Capital Project Implementation brings together research on informed-decision making within the strategic planning sphere of system integration. By highlighting social responsibility and environmental issues, this book is essential for techlogically- literate executives, engineers, application analysts and many more interested in high-impact process evaluation.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.