Business Survival, Innovation and Growth: Secrets of the Leading Management Consultants by Robert C Peopall (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $83.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday many businesses are struggling to survive and grow, larger organisations have become bloated and over-complicated. They need to simplify and rationalize the way they operate in order to lay a foundation for sustainable growth that delivers long term business success. In theory this sounds easy but in practice major transformational change is required to address the cultural, political, human, process and techlogy factors that constrain successful change. This book aims to provide the tools, techniques and approach to self-diagse and solve the problems constraining the organisation. The book is designed to be used by CEO's and their senior management teams (referred to as the 'CXO's' group throughout the book) to initiate and run corporate diagstics to pinpoint problems, challenges and opportunities from which the business case and roadmap for change can be built to turnaround, stabilise, optimise, transform and/or grow the organisation in line with the preferred strategic direction. The book is designed to be short, sharp, easy to read and simple to navigate around. My hope is that you will refer back to it regularly as a source of reference to aid your thinking and analysis when wrestling with complex problems and challenges. Today far too much attention is given to cost cutting, redundancy, restructuring and reorganisation and where near eugh attention is given to growth, invation, creativity, resiliency and agility. Deliver success by constantly focusing on doing the right thing for the business as a whole with the long term future of the organisation in mind. I would urge you as business leaders to drive the change in language, culture and mind-set needed to take your business to new levels of success and my hope is that this will provide a useful support and reference point for the journey that you are embarking upon. This book is designed to help organisations to reduce their dependency on external consultancy support and instead take more direct control, ownership and responsibility for solving their own problems. This is t saying that third party advice is t helpful r required, it is merely providing a means for the organisation to choose whether it solves its own problems directly or t. The book is also designed to help sales professionals to improve the way they engage with CEO's and their senior management teams by improving their understanding of the typical daily challenges, topics, concerns and considerations that CEO's are wrestling with. From a sales executives' perspective this will help them to consider how their product and service solutions can best help the organisation to solve the specific problems and challenges they are wrestling with or enable the organisation to take advantage of opportunities collaboratively together. This provides the foundation for moving from a supplier to a trusted advisor / partner relationship by getting closer to clients and truly understanding their specific needs and perspectives. The book will also help smaller consultancy firms and independent consultants who will find the book a useful source of reference for pin-pointing issues to discuss with their clients and help their clients to develop a plan and business case for resolution by applying the ASPIRE Performance Improvement Diagstic Approach outlined. The approach and supporting collateral can be sub-licensed to organisations and individual consultants to save considerable time and effort by avoiding reinventing the wheel and building their own approach from scratch or developing on a live client engagement. Aspiring managers and senior managers who wish to become the next generation of CEO's and CXO directors will benefit from understanding the breadth of issues and complexities that they will have to develop kwledge and understanding around in order to be able to serve in the role they aspire to grow into.
- Author BiographyRobert is an experienced business development strategist and digital business transformation director with 30 years large-scale transformational programme management experience. Robert has helped to turnaround, stabilise, optimise, transform and drive growth for clients by using technology as an enabler to change, to drive improved business processes and customer experiences. Robert has successfully completed multiple M&A transactions and transformational change programmes as a sales and delivery lead, management consultant and transaction advisor within the Big 4. He has significant hands on experience of implementing and driving digital business transformational change at board level. Robert has a 2.1 in Accountancy & Finance and a Master's in Business Management Research with distinctions in Strategy and CRM. Robert has worked with over 100 companies across many industry sectors including: aerospace & defence, automotive, consultancy, utilities, financial services, healthcare, IT services software & technology, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, private equity, telecommunications, travel and leisure. Robert is used to working on highly confidential and sensitive M&A deals, restructuring and transformation programmes where discretion and tact are critical. He often helps to mediate where political differences between stakeholders can cause friction. He seeks to understand the different stakeholder perspectives involved and helps to identify and agree the best compromise solution for the company as a whole. Robert specialises in running short sharp maturity assessments and CXO corporate diagnostic reviews to help organisations to identify root causes of problems and prioritise the transformation plan and intervention tactics to address the challenges faced. These exercises culminate in recommendations for change, the transformation roadmap, business case for change, investment plan required and enterprise architectural landscape evolution map (if required). Roberts approach differs from leading management consultants as he believes strongly in training client staff to undertake their own consulting engagements to cut the cost of third party support. Robert is passionate about maximising the value he adds and the difference he makes by sharing his experience and ideas to best effect with clients and business partners.
- Author(s)Robert C Peopall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.