All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness sustainability has advanced from greenwashing and branding to being a business imperative. Stakeholders, including shareholders, demand, regulators require, and companies w need to report their sustainability performance. No longer is this a choice for businesses. A decade ago, fewer than 50 companies released sustainability reports, and w more 8,000 global public companies disclose sustainability performance information on some or all five ecomic, governance, social, ethical, and environmental (EGSEE) dimensions of sustainability performance, and this trend is expected to continue. Indeed, more than 6,000 European public companies would be required to disclose their environmental, social, governance and diversity information for their 2017 reporting year. However, the proper determination of sustainability performance, accurate and reliable reporting and independent assurance of sustainability information remain major challenges for organizations of all types and sizes. Through reading this book, you will: * Identify sustainability strategies to create invation in new products, services, energy-efficiency, environmental facilities and green initiatives. * Understand the role and responsibilities of all participants in the corporate reporting process, including directors, officers, internal auditors, external auditors, legal counsel, and investors. * See ways to improve public trust, investor confidence, business reputation, employee satisfaction, corporate culture, social responsibility and environmental performance. * Learn all five ecomic, governance, social, ethical and environmental (EGSEE) dimensions of sustainability performance separately and their integrated and interactive effects on achieving the goal of creating sustainable value for all stakeholders, including shareholders. * Learn how to adopt best practices in sustainability development and performance, and deliver effective integrated sustainability reporting and assurance.
- Author BiographyZABIHOLLAH REZAEE, Professor of Accountancy at the University of Memphis, is the author of 8 books, the most recent winning the 2013 Axiom Gold Award in the category of Business Ethics.
- Author(s)Zabihollah Rezaee
- PublisherGreenleaf Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.