All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStreetwise business survival tips for big returns.
- Author BiographyStan Mkhabele is a South African who started a small business at the height of apartheid. Although he had qualified as a Medical Microbiology Laboratory Technologist at the S.A.I.M.R. (South African Institute for Medical Research), he nevertheless trained to be a hairdresser and also started an afro-hair-care salon. He established Dr Fingertips Beauty and Health early in the 1980s in the Johannesburg township of Soweto. He is known in this industry as a perfectionist and a professional. His formal business management was honed at Damelin Management School. He also expanded his knowledge into the world of hands-on manufacture and distribution of hair-care and hygiene products. He founded Restore plus hair-care products which are now internationally known and owned by a Multi National Corporation. For half of his life as a self-employed person, Stan has also delved into businesses involving a coffee shop, funeral insurance, trading equities and forex. He is currently a business consultant. Stan is married to Busi and they have been blessed with two sons: Muzi and Sizwe.
- Author(s)Stan Mkhabele
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.