All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Shann Pratt, the recognized authority on business valuation, the Second Edition of this essential guide helps business appraisers and accountants master complex issues and exploit the numerous uses for discounts and premiums to their utmost. Business Valuation Discounts and Premiums is a comprehensive presentation of the conceptual bases and empirical evidence to quantify all manner of business valuation discounts and premiums. The new edition compiles all the key information needed to successfully and accurately determine discounts and premiums in business valuations.
- Author BiographyShannon P. Pratt, CFA, FASA, MCBA, CM&AA, is the Chairman and CEO of Shannon Pratt Valuations, Inc., a premier business valuation firm, and is the founder and Editor Emeritus of Business Valuation Resources, LLC. Over a distinguished career of close to four decades, he has performed valuation engagements for M&A, ESOPs, gift and estate taxation, marital dissolution, shareholder oppression and dissent, and numerous other purposes. He has conducted many fairness and solvency opinions, has testified in a wide variety of federal and state courts across the country, and frequently participates in arbitration and mediation proceedings. Dr. Pratt is one of the most successful and respected authors in his field. He is the author or coauthor of several industry standards, including The Market Approach to Valuing Businesses, Standards of Value, Business Valuation and Taxes, Cost of Capital, Business Valuation Body of Knowledge, all published by Wiley, as well as PPC's Guide to Business Valuation, Valuing a Business: The Analysis and Appraisal of Closely Held Companies, Valuing Small Businesses and Professional Practices, and The Lawyer's Business Valuation Handbook.
- Author(s)Shannon P. Pratt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1052 g
- Width178 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.