All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this breakthrough book, Adrian Gluck, PhD, a leading business strategy expert and successful entrepreneur, teaches business owners, managers and entrepreneurs how to survive, thrive, and dominate in business during recessions and recoveries by using the wildly successful, battle-tested SWIPPE(tm) system. Business Warrior is filled with eye-opening facts, fascinating real-world examples, and easy-to-understand, practical teachings. It shows you in powerful yet simple language how to significantly increase your revenues and profits by beating down your competitors and SWIPPEing significant market share from them. These teachings are invaluable because businesses spend one-quarter of their lives in recession, and ather quarter of their lives before recessions and in recovery after recessions. The book's message comes through loud and clear as it teaches how to be a winner by beating recessions, taking advantage of recoveries, and destroying your competition before they destroy you.
- Author BiographyAdrian Gluck began his career with Exxon Corporation. He then became chief information officer for a large insurance company, after which he launched a computer software company that became the leading provider of auto fleet leasing systems with worldwide clients including Avis and Hertz. Subsequently, Gluck was founder, director, and advisor to several companies. Many of these companies now have market values in excess of $100 million. Most of them dominate their markets, and all have benefitted from Gluck's proprietary SWIPPE(tm) system. Gluck holds patents and patents pending for several technologies including trading cards, memorabilia, fan photography, digital imaging, mapping systems, Web indexing, and e-commerce systems. His technologies have helped generate sales of over $3 billion to date. Gluck is president of Media Technologies Licensing LLC, a patent licensing company; managing partner at Moriah Partners, a private equity investment firm; president of Kinter Management Inc., a management consulting company; and a senior advisor to Business Warrior Institute LLC, an advanced strategic training institute. Gluck holds industrial engineering, MBA and PhD degrees, and he is a registered professional engineer.
- Author(s)Adrian Gluck Phd
- PublisherBusiness Warrior Institute, LLC
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Warrior Institute, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.