All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published by Griffin in 1994, Wilma Davidson's clear, practical guide to business writing has established itself as a steady seller and an excellent primer for anyone who writes on the job. Newly revised to cover e-mail, texts, and the latest word social media techlogy, the book uses examples, charts, cartoons, and anecdotes to illustrate what makes memos, business letters, reports, selling copy, and other types of business writing work.
- Author BiographyWILMA DAVIDSON, Ed.D., is a corporate writing coach with 20 years of experience. Her clients include M&M Mars, Anheuser-Busch, and many other corporations. She lives in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Wilma Davidson
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Noteblack and white cards, graph and illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width177 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.