All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change has become one of the most important and challenging global policy fields. Attention has primarily focused on the successes and failures of states and intergovernmental organisations but many more actors are involved and contribute solutions. The contributions to this book assess the different potentials of existing schemes. They scrutinize how very different Programmes at national and international levels seek to marry complex public and private goals in and across industries addressing wide groups of firms. Lessons from these programmes can help design and improve Programmes but they also show different types of pitfalls. Lessons learned are relevant t only for climate policy, but for the many other policy fields where private voluntary programmes are active.
- Author BiographyKarsten Ronit is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Copenhagen.
- Author(s)United Nations University Press
- PublisherUnited Nations University
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintUnited Nations University
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKarsten Ronit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.