Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains everything you need to kw about the business of music production from the creative aspect or publishing your own music to working with major record labels and creating your own boutique independent label. Music production is more than a hobby; this outlet has created a plethora of self-made Multi-Millionaires. Contributing to over 40 million records sold and 42 RIAA certifications and 15 Billboard Top Ten albums for Record Production, Composing, and Mixing, veteran Bad Boy Records Hit maker and Educator, Tony Dofat has documented the manual to become the next music mogul. This textbook was written to dissect commercial record production and guide the next young and passionate musicians to the road of music success.
- Author(s)Tony M Dofat
- PublisherTdc Group Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTdc Group Inc.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.