All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional and aspiring writers, including those who wish to self-publish, will find indispensable tools in this practical, complete, and time-saving popular resource. Business and Legal Forms for Authors and Self-Publishers contains all of the essential forms for success, including assignment confirmations, contracts between author and agent, publisher, collaborator, designer, printer, sales representative, book distributor, and more, copyright applications and transfers, licenses of rights (including electronic rights), permissions, ndisclosure, and invoices. The collection includes a CD-ROM with all the forms as well as a QR Code. In addition to updating the entire book, this fourth edition includes new material covering: Digital Millenial Copyright Act (DMCA) take down tices Dunning letters to go after royalties or fees owed Small claims court, arbitration, and mediation Statutory right of termination tice Self-publishing contracts, including what to avoid for both physical books and e-books Step-by-step instructions, advice on standard contractual provisions, and unique negotiation checklists are presented to aid in achieving the best results. Thorough discussions of contractual issues relevant to the industry make this a must-read for any author or self-publisher seeking the path to success. Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
- Author BiographyTad Crawford has served as General Counsel for the Graphic Artists Guild and legislative counsel for creator's groups fighting for greater rights. A publisher, attorney, and author of more than a dozen books for creative professionals, he is also the author of The Writer's Legal Guide (coauthored with Kay Murray). Michael Gross and Stevie Fitzgerald are, respectively, Senior Staff Attorney and Staff Attorney with The Authors Guild and have extensive experience with both contracts and intellectual property.
- Author(s)Michael Gross,Stevie Fitzgerald,Tad Crawford
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleBusiness and Legal Forms Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Weight685 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.