All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth edition of Business in Context follows the same style and structure of the previous edition and has been updated throughout. The international content has been increased to better reflect the global nature of this topic and coverage of subjects such as the global financial crisis, sustainability and ethics has been improved. Taking a broad approach, this edition will be invaluable for students studying introductory business courses from undergraduate to MBA level.
- Author BiographyDavid Needle is Lecturer in International Business in the Department of Management, King's College London. He joined the Department Management as a Teaching Fellow in 2008. He was an undergraduate at the University of Liverpool and completed an MSc in Industrial Relations at the London School of Economics. He began his academic career teaching English to mining apprentices and training shop stewards. He has worked in the UK university sector for over 30 years. He joined Kings from the School of Business and Management at Queen Mary, where he spent four years. For several years he was a Head of Department in the Business School at the University of East London, in which capacity he managed and taught postgraduate courses in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Portugal and Germany. During his time with UEL he was seconded to for a period to Ford Motor Company. He teaches courses in international business, comparative management and the evolution of modern business. His consultancy work focuses on human relations issues and change management.
- Author(s)David Needle
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication16/05/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight1020 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.