Business to Business Marketing: Relationships, Networks and Strategies by Nick Ellis (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $78.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $52.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by livvi12312
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new title provides a comprehensive introduction to the main theoretical and managerial issues of B2B marketing. It raises readers' awareness of the significance of B2B marketing in modern ecomies, in both local and global contexts. The book shows that B2B marketing is about managing the complex network of buying and selling relationships between organizations. The text includes detailed discussions concerning the role of individual managers and the organizations they represent; outlines possible managerial solutions to common B2B marketing dilemmas; and examines issues such as e-commerce in B2B markets, key account management and supply-chain ethics. Theoretical discussion is carefully interwoven with a series of long and short case examples. The text is organized in four parts. Part one - the organizational marketing context; part two - inter-organizational relationships and networks; part three - business marketing planning; and part four - business marketing programmes. A range of pedagogical features aid understanding: 'mini cases' from a variety of international contexts; 'voices' of practitioner talking about the problems they face; 'number crunching' boxes highlight how an organizations sales, profits, numbers of workers depend on successful B2B marketing; 'food for thought' boxes encourage students to think about the recommendations in the text; and longer case studies illustrate specific marketing issues. Online Resource Centre: Student resources: Additional cases with accompanying questions Web links Additional recommendations for further reading Lecturer resources: Teaching plans for different types of module/course delivery for PG and UG level Lecturer tes on how to best use the text and the online materials Suggested answers to end-of-chapter summary questions and further topics highlighted for discussion and debate. Comments on the book's cases and case questions. Comments include brief suggested answers and further topics related to the case for seminar discussion Downloadable PowerPoint slides including all figures from the text. Additional seminar/tutorial questions/exercises Additional assignment questions Additional examination questions
- Author BiographyNick Ellis is Senior Lecturer in Critical Marketing at the University of Leicester. He has taught B2B marketing to students at all levels from around the world for over 10 years. His research on inter-firm relationships, industrial networks and marketing management has been published in a number of leading academic journals. Prior to joining the university sector in a business liaison capacity, he spent several years with a major retail group in marketing and purchasing roles.
- Author(s)Nick Ellis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note92 illustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.