All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness with a Purpose is the book for you if you want to start and succeed in your own business, especially during stormy ecomic times. It gives you the tools to start, manage, grow and protect your new business. Business with a Purpose is actually two volumes in one. Volume 1 is Starting and Operating Your New Business. Volume 2 is Building Your New Business and Keeping Track of It.
Business with a Purpose goes beyond the typical how-to guide or God wants you to be in business and be successful theme. It helps you, as an aspiring entrepreneur, to do a self evaluation and then helps you hone your creativity and shows you how to use it strategically in business. The overall theme of Business with a Purpose is to build on the three T's (time, talent and treasures) that God gave you through creativity, good management, and minimizing risk. There are a number of guerilla business building techniques explored that will add to your business building and management tool box.
Business with a Purpose is based on these three simple principles:
You have to get out of the boat before you can walk on water. God will be there to help you when the ecomic seas are calm and when they are stormy. The simple fact is you can't be successful in business if you don't start one.
Faith in God is a tremendous advantage in business. If you believe in God your faith will enhance your creativity and creativity is the primary advantage that new and small businesses have over big business. This same faith will serve as your foundation for moving into the unfamiliar waters of entrepreneurship and succeeding.
If you have the desire to start your business and you have God as your partner then all you need is the proper business tool box to start your business. Business with a Purpose is that tool box.
Many people want to start a business but don't kw where to start and they feel the odds are against them. There is also a widely held perception that it is almost impossible to be a good Christian and a successful businessperson. This could t be further from the truth. There are many examples of good Christian businessmen in the Bible, and there are many examples of contemporary businessmen that are Christians. The Bible is also very rich with principles and insights on how to build and conduct a successful God centered business.
Business with a Purpose has thirteen information packed chapters:
Overview of Small Business in America
Some Basic Christian Principles for Business
Relevant Thoughts form Great Minds
Do You Really Want to be an Entrepreneur?
What Business Do You want to Start?
The Business Plan and Operating Your business
Forming Your Business
Financing Your Business
Keeping Track of Your Business
Creative Thinking in Business
Growing Your Business
- Author(s)Darrell Griffin
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight1043 g
- Width235 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.