Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 7 Feb
- AU $149.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn Introduction to Business YOUR way with BUSN! BUSN's easy-reference, paperback textbook presents course content through visually-engaging chapters as well as Chapter Review Cards that consolidate the best review material into a ready-made study tool. With the textbook or on its own, BUSN Online allows easy exploration of BUSN anywhere, anytime - including on your device! Collect your tes and create StudyBits(TM) from interactive content as you go to remember what's important. Then, either use preset study resources, or personalize the product through easy-to-use tags and filters to prioritize your study time. Make and review flashcards, review related content, and track your progress with Concept Tracker, all in one place and at an affordable price!
- Author BiographyMarcella Kelly teaches the Introduction to Business course at Santa Monica College. In addition to her well-recognized expertise in the areas of marketing and management, Ms. Kelly has extensive industry experience in today's business environment. Ms. Kelly earned her master's degree from UCLA and balances her firsthand business experience with strong teaching credentials built through years of experience in the classroom. Chuck Williams is Dean of the College of Business at Butler University. Dr. Williams previously served as Dean of the Eberhardt School of Business at the University of the Pacific and as Associate Professor of Management at the M.J. Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University. Dr. Williams has also served as Associate Dean and Chair of Management and has taught at Michigan State University and Oklahoma State University. Dr. Williams received his B.A. in psychology from Valparaiso University. He specialized in organizational behavior, human resources, and strategic management while earning his M.B.A and Ph.D. in business administration from Michigan State University. His research interests include employee recruitment and turnover, performance appraisal, and employee training and goal setting. Dr. Williams has published research in the JOURNAL OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY, the ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT REVIEW, PERSONNEL PSYCHOLOGY, and the ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH METHODS JOURNAL. He was a member of the JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT's editorial board and currently serves as a reviewer for numerous other academic journals. He was also Webmaster for the Research Methods Division of the Academy of Management.
- Author(s)Chuck Williams,Marcella Kelly
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight907 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.