All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationBy the 1970s the North Shore of the Hawaiian island of Oahu was already widely known as a Mecca for any surfer worth his weight, acting as a testing ground for anybody wanting to break into the big league. Every winter, the best surfers in the world gathered to prove themselves, testing their skills on some of the toughest waves known to man. However the North Shore was also a melting pot of different cultures and attitudes in which drugs, gangs and hippies clashed, with the lawless atmosphere easily representational of its nickname, "the Wild West". Into the mix strode six brash young surfers from Australia and South Africa, determined to change the face of surfing and to become the best in the newly-established sport. These wild colonial boys challenged the sport's norms by presenting their unique, aggressive styles: styles they had honed from an early age. Collectively, they provided a breath of fresh air to a sport which would go on to become a billion-dollar industry with enough power to capture the imagination of the world.
- TitleBustin' down the Door
- Product Release Date10/06/2009
- Theatrical Release Year2008
- Number of Discs2
- ActorsIan Cairns,Kelly Slater,Mark Richards,Michael Tomson,Peter Townend,Shaun Tomson,Wayne Bartholomew
- DirectorsJeremy Gosch
- Rating InfoCoarse Language
- Run Time95 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- StudioMadman Sports
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 5.1
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineIn 1975 a group of young surfers revolutionised their sport. This is their untold story.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $127.00Trending at AU $156.15
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $66.89
- AU $115.00Trending at AU $126.52
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $74.20Trending at AU $79.65
- AU $13.25Trending at AU $17.89
- AU $74.24Trending at AU $94.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.