All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Busy Ant Maths programme is based on differentiation, to ensure that each pupil is completely catered for. Using the Progress Guide, teachers can reach every child with support and extension activities, to raise pupil attainment and ensure rapid progression for all children. The Busy Ant Maths programme is based on differentiation, to ensure that each pupil is completely catered for. Using the Progress Guide, teachers can reach every child with support and extension activities, to raise pupil attainment and ensure rapid progression for all children. Written by an expert author team with over 50 years' combined classroom experience, Busy Ant Maths is a flexible, whole-school mathematics programme that ensures conceptual understanding and mathematical fluency from the start.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Jurgensen,Jeanette A. Mumford,Jo Power,Sandra Roberts
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBusy Ant Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight390 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.61Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.