All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis photocopiable End-of-year test containing three papers will support teachers in making a decision as to whether or t an individual child has achieved mastery of the programme of study for Year 5. * Contains an arithmetic paper and two reasoning papers based on the end of year expectations for Year 5 * Teacher guidance includes instructions for administering papers, detailed marking guidance, and marking schemes for each paper * Guidance on assigning a national standard is provided for schools that wish to compare their pupils' test results with national standards.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Caroline Fawcus,Peter Clarke
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBusy Ant Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight360 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
- Format DetailsA4
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.