All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncourage children to get outside for some fresh air and exercise with this fun, illustrated book introducing the various ways that animals move about. Children often mimic the actions of their own pets; Busy Bodies expands that tendency, inviting children to pretend to be animals and hop, run, or leap like rabbits, deer, or frogs. Theyll exert a lot of energy and get healthy playful exercise with thirteen different animal actions. But its not just about exercising the body and the imagination; children will learn new words too, as each new animal introduces a new motion. Each activity is illustrated on a double-page spread, and a short rhyme provides just enough description to get the children started. The fun doesnt end with the last page. Rather, the book encourages children to explore more animal actions and invent endless and active games to play. Grades pre-K to 2.
- Author(s)David Aiken,Zora Aiken
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2011
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note32 colour illus
- Weight431 g
- Width232 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.