All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn But Eugh About Me, legendary film actor and Hollywood superstar Burt Reylds recalls the people who shaped his life and career, for better or for worse. From Robert Altman, Cary Grant, Clint Eastwood and Robert Mitchum to Bette Davis, Marlon Brando, Woody Allen and Kirsty Alley, Burt pays homage to those he loves and respected, ackwledges those who've stayed loyal, and calls out the assholes he can't forgive. Recalling his life and career spanning over 50 glorious years, the legendary actor gives special attention to the two great loves of his life, Dinah Shore and Sally Field, his son, Quinton, as well as to the countless people who got in his way on his journey to Hollywood domination. With chapters on his early childhood, how he discovered acting, played poker with Frank Sinatra, received directing advice from Orson Welles, his golden years in Hollywood, his comeback in the late 1990s, and how his life and art led him to found the Burt Reylds Institute for Film and Theatre, But Eugh About Me is a gripping and eye-opening story of one of cinema's true greats.
- Author BiographyBurt Reynolds was born in Georgia, USA in 1936. An actor and director, he is best known for his star turns in Deliverance (1972), White Lighting (1973), Smokey and the Bandit (1977) and Boogie Nights (1997), for which he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- Author(s)Burt Reynolds
- PublisherBonnier Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBLINK Publishing
- Weight344 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.