All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaisy is moving to a new house and a new school. She is worried. What if she doesn't like her new neighbours or teacher? What if her cat runs away? Can Grandpa help her feel less worried? This series introduces young children to different aspects of our emotions and behaviour. A fictional story is backed up by suggestions for activities and ideas to talk about, while a wordless storyboard encourages children to tell ather story.
- Author BiographySue is a teacher and published author. She writes fiction and non fiction for both education and trade markets for children from pre school to early Key Stage 3. Sue is married with four children, one gorgeous grandchild and a really naughty cat! She plays golf and badminton and loves walking in the countryside around her home.
- Author(s)Sue Graves
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOur Emotions & Behaviour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight124 g
- Width200 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Desideria Guicciardini
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.