Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by girrlit
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBUTCH GEOGRAPHY is the first full-length book by a poet whose award-winning chapbooks celebrating the fluidity of gender have challenged and thrilled readers, and whose powerful, eloquent performances have electrified live audiences across the United States. Kwame Dawes says, Waite is a pathfinder, charting with disarming honesty, humor, pathos, and willful perplexity the uncertain terrain of gender in ways that shatter assumptions, unsettle easy presumptions, and yet, through the sheer grace of craft . . . open us to the beauty of our strange human enterprise.
- Author(s)Professor Stacey Waite
- PublisherTupelo Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTupelo Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.