All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Robin Hill School first-graders learn about butterflies in this springtime Ready-to-Read! When a package arrives on Mrs. Conr s desk, everyone is eager to find out what s in it. Mrs. Conr hints that it s something that changes from one thing to ather. The children soon discover that it s t a monster or a superhero, but a jar with five caterpillars. The class is going to learn about the life cycle of butterflies! They patiently watch as the caterpillars eat and eat and grow and grow, become chrysalises, and then emerge as beautiful butterflies. And all the children agree that butterflies are even better than a superhero.
- Author BiographyMargaret McNamara is the author of the Robin Hill School series, and she gets many ideas from her daughter s own school experiences. She lives in New York City. Mike Gordon illustrates the Robin Hill School series and has an extensive and varied background in illustration and design. He lives with his family in Santa Barbara, California.
- Author(s)Margaret McNamara
- PublisherSimon Spotlight
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReady-To-Read Robin Hill School - Level 1 (Cloth)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Spotlight
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.