Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
About this product
- DescriptionAimee Ackell's, Butterfly Girl, MY LUPUS JOURNEY is a story about the time she was diagsed with Lupus and how she weathered many trials and challenges on her journey of twenty years with the disease. She gives the reader a positive outlook on how to handle it and how she persevered in her life. She talks about her illness, medications, hospitalizations, family, friends, work, exercise, diet spirituality, and love for inspiring people to conquer their fears with an illness. She is a motivating individual who believes that anyone can just do it to heal him or herself back to being healthy. Aimee Ackell offers an informative and positive perspective on coping with Lupus for people with the disease and their families. Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease that is difficult to diagse, and the symptoms-from achy joints to skin rashes- often mimic those of other diseases. Lupus affects more than 1.4 million people in the United States, and affects more women then men. It is considered the silent disease. Her journey of twenty years with Lupus demonstrates the good, the bad and the ugly. The challenges of Lupus are unlimited but there is hope and inspiration given to the reader. She describes the major events that have affected her with her Lupus and how she handled it. The reader walks away with a confident outlook on to handle Lupus. She is very inspirational and her journey allows you a peek into her life while living with a chronic disease. As she always says, smile and smile more!
- Author BiographyAimee Ackell is an author, motivational speaker and wellness activist. In 2010 her revelation, and wake-up moment have allowed her to make a lifestyle change with her health. This has allowed her to empower herself and others who are Lupus warriors. Her remarkable journey has led her to diminish the stress factors and increase the Aha Moments which life has to offer. Through her journey nature and spirituality have encouraged her spirit daily. Aimee Ackell is the founder of the Ann Caroline Corredy Fund through The Long Island Community Foundation. She donates monies every year to various Lupus organizations for research in hope that a cure can be found for Lupus and other autoimmune diseases. She lives in Glen Head, New York
- Author(s)Aimee Ackell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.