Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the verge of her fourteenth birthday, Plum kws her life will change. But she has idea how. Over the coming weeks, her beautiful neighbour Maureen will show her how she might fly. Her adored older brothers will court catastrophe in worlds that she barely kws exist. And her friends - her worst enemies - will tease and test, smelling weakness. They will try to lead her on and take her down. Who ever forgets what happens when you're fourteen?
- Author BiographySonya Hartnett's work has won numerous Australian and international literary prizes and has been published around the world. Uniquely, she is acclaimed for her stories for adults, young adults and children. Her accolades include the Commonwealth Writers' Prize (Of A Boy), The Age Book of the Year (Of A Boy), the Guardian Children's Fiction Prize (Thursday's Child), the Children's Book Council of Australia Book of the Year for both Older and Younger Readers (Forest, The Silver Donkey, The Ghost's Child, The Midnight Zoo and The Children of the King), the Victorian Premier's Literary Award (Surrender), shortlistings for the Miles Franklin Award (for both Of a Boy and Butterfly) and the CILP Carnegie Medal (The Midnight Zoo). Hartnett is also the first Australian recipient of the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award (2008). In 2014, Hartnett published a new novel for adults, Golden Boys, and her third picture book, The Wild One. True Stories- Close to Home featuring Sonya Hartnett
- PrizesShortlisted for Miles Franklin Literary Award 2010.
- Author(s)Sonya Hartnett
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight216 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.