All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by the rewned and respected Jeremy Phillips, the IP Law Handbook is an essential addition to your legal library. This title provides an invaluable single source collection of UK primary and secondary legislation, as well as EC and international materials in one manageable volume. The new 12th edition will bring the content fully up-to-date with all Copyright, Designs, Trade Mark, Patents developments in UK and EU law. This edition captures recent developments in the areas of trade secrecy; the revised Community Trade Mark Regulation and Trade Mark Directive; UK copyright schemes form orphan works and other matters; the unified patent system and unitary patent court, and the 2014 amendments to UK legislation under the Intellectual Property Act.
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworths Law
- Weight1240 g
- Width155 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.