All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $20.62Free postage
- AU $22.62Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionCUT FLOWERS is an A-Z guide to the most popular flowers used in flower arranging. It covers over 130 flowers showing their botanical and common name plus form, colour, length of stem and the seasons each one is available. Included are tips on buying quality flowers along with special features such as whether the flower is fragrant or poisous. In addition to the flowers there are over 100 types of foliage commonly used in arrangements.
- Author BiographyJudith Blacklock is the author of 13 bestselling books and editor of The Flower Arranger magazine. The Judith Blacklock Flower School can be found in a flower-filled mews in the heart of Knightsbridge, London, UK. Established for 15 years, it is widely acclaimed as the UK's foremost flower school. Judith is renowned worldwide for her ability to pass over her knowledge to both the amateur and the professional flower designer. The highly regarded courses are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) and the American Institute of Floral Designers (AIFD). In 2011, Judithorganized Flowers@Chicheley Hall, the largest contemporary cut-flower event that has ever been staged in the UK and in 2014 Flowers@Oxford to great acclaim. She regularly appears on television and demonstrates at leading global floral events, including the Chelsea Flower Show. Judith has traveled and taught in Dubai, Turkey, USA, Canada, Japan and Kuwait.
- Author(s)Judith Blacklock
- PublisherThe Flower Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBournemouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Flower Press Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width102 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.