All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever bought, owned, or sold a home--or are about to--you kw how exciting and how daunting it can be. Buying, Owning and Selling a Home in Canada , Second Edition, completely revised and updated, tells you absolutely everything you need to kw about the joys and headaches of owning a home. Complete on-volume reference on every stage of owning a home. Covers shopping for a mortgage; negotiating your agreement of purchase and sale; signing contracts with revators, movers, and others; understanding those mpenetrable insurance policies; dealing with problem neighbours and much more. Your operating manual for legal issues as well as the everyday problems of home ownership. Written in plain English that's easy to understand. Includes helpful, practical checklists and forms. Tells you what you need to kw to prevent and solve many problems on your own. What you need to ask lawyers and other professionals--it may even help to reduce the fees you'll have to pay. Completely revised and updated including: how to look for a home on the Internet and how you can use your home to save, or get more money. Expand information on such topics as: condominium ownership, making offers on a home, and homeowner's insurance, to name just a few.
- Author BiographyMargaret Kerr and JoAnn Kurtz are lawyers with experience in dealing face-to-face with clients' questions and concerns. They have written a number of books, including Make It Legal: What Every Canadian Entrepreneur Needs to Know About the Law, Facing a Death in the Family, and Wills and Estates for Canadians for Dummies-- Planning Kit.
- Author(s)JoAnn Kurtz,Margaret Kerr
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.