Buying US Real Estate: The Proven and Reliable Guide for Canadians by Richard Dolan, David Franklin, Don R. Campbell (Paperback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI would consider this the bible for any Canadians wanting to invest in US real estate.--W. Brett Wilson, Entrepreneur, Recipient of the Order of Canada, and former Dragon The thought of buying property in the United States has been on your mind. Perhaps family members or friends already own real estate in the Sunbelt and you've enjoyed the occasional visit. You sense the market isn't as frenzied as it once was but there is still very good value to be found. Whether you are looking for a vacation home or an investment property, you are certainly not alone. Canadians continue to buy U.S. real estate at a record pace. But as the economy and laws change around ownership of U.S. property, Canadians need to have the most current information possible at their fingertips. Buying U.S. Real Estate: The Proven and Reliable Guide for Canadians is written by experts who own U.S. property and addresses the many cross-border issues and requirements, such as: How to begin your search and find relevant dataFinding the experts you need on your sideKnowing that a property meets your lifestyle needs and wantsKnowing all of your finance optionsHow to proceed with renovations or upgradesWhat you need to know about U.S. tax lawsWhat type of ownership is best aligned with your strategyHow to create an estate plan For Canadians generally, and boomers especially, the right property in the right destination point is integral to their life-rich philosophy. Buying U.S. Real Estate: The Proven and Reliable Guide for Canadians puts all of the pieces of the puzzle together and is an essential guide to reaching one's ultimate destination.
- Author BiographyRichard Dolan (Toronto) is the CEO and Senior Analyst of the U.S. Property Shop, a U.S. real estate capital advisory and research company based in Toronto. Dolan has co-designed two certification programs, Certified Wealth Management & Marketing and Selling Wealth Management Services, which are offered at the Schulich School of Business, York University.Don R. Campbell (Vancouver) is a Founding Partner of the Real Estate Investment Network(tm). He is a leader in providing Canada's most current real estate investment education programs and economic research materials, and is the author of the best-selling Real Estate Investing in Canada 2.0 and co-author of 97 Tips for Canadian Real Estate Investors ; Real Estate Joint Ventures ; and Secrets of the Canadian Real Estate Cycle. David Franklin (Toronto) is counsel to The US Property Shop and an expert on Canadian and US real estate.
- Author(s)David Franklin,Don R. Campbell,Richard Dolan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.