Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Lawpack's bestselling, Working from Home pocket guide, this is a book for entrepreneurs and owners of small businesses who want a quick, readable overview of the principles of buying and selling small- and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). You don't need an MBA to understand the fundamentals of buying and selling a business, just a sound working kwledge of business principles. Author Hugh Williams examines both the buy and sell side and guides the reader through the different stages of the processes involved and the financial considerations and other judgements to be made. This guide covers: What type of business is right for you? by comparing the range of business sectors and appraising the business of your choice; How much should you pay? like negotiating the purchase of your chosen business, finding the funds to complete the purchase, selling a business; and case studies and template documents.
- Author BiographyHugh Williams is Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, an adviser to successful start-up businesses for more than 30 years, founding partner of HM Williams Chartered Accountants (past winners of a Daily Telegraph/Energis Customer Service Award and a Best UK Tax Team Award) and a director of Help 4 Business Limited, business consultants.
- Author(s)Hugh Williams
- PublisherLawpack Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLawpack Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/07/2009
- Width105 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.